Top tips on how to declutter your relationship!
- Firstly let resentments go. Bringing up past misdemeanours only clutters your relationship with toxicity.
- Declutter your bedroom & wardrobe. Create a sensual sanctuary by getting rid of anything that is not needed or makes you happy. Replace old candles, update massage oils and treat yourself to new bedlinen. Clear out old clothes that you dislike, remind you of bad times and that remind you of a different body-shape! Don’t let this special room make you feel the gloom.
- Ask for what you want from your partner. If you are not getting your needs met, what is it you want them to change? When you get clear on what it is you want, you make it easy for them to understand.
- Stop nagging. Don’t clutter your relationship up with white noise – repeating the same thing over and again – you won’t be heard and will become increasingly frustrated. Change the way you communicate and the needs that aren’t being heard.
- Clean up your expectations. If you are feeling disappointment with your partner more often than you should, it is because your expectations are not being met. When you expect your partner to behave different to the way they always have, you are setting yourself up to feel let-down and your partner to feel resentful. If you’re single, I feel your pain. Navigating the fragile dating landscape can be difficult, stressful and disappointing. You can’t change how others behave, but you can improve your own methods.
Maybe you’re overloading on dating apps, flicking through four or five different ones at the same time, but not really investing your time in any conversations. Or, perhaps you’re committing your time to people who aren’t emotionally available and don’t treat you the way you deserve?
I can’t help you find love, but I can help you get over a lost love or relationship by clearing your wardrobe & house of your past, re building your confidence, self image and style.
To find out more about any of my services please visit appearanceandattitude.com
Or contact me direct on Natasha 07825 509318.