Your questions answered at the online Break-up Club with Divorce Coach Claire Black and Stowe Family Law.
Every month Claire Black runs The Bristol Break-up Club in conjunction with Stowe Family Law.
About this Event
The next date will be confirmed soon
– going through a separation and still living with your ex?
– struggling with your child arrangements during the pandemic?
– feeling very alone and heartbroken, and want some coping strategies?
– feeling stressed and uncertain about what steps to take?
– unsure whether to continue with your financial negotiations?
Whatever your worries and questions, we are here to help.Claire Black
What is the Bristol Break-up Club?
A series of ongoing workshops to help you cope better with your break-up or divorce, led by Claire Black, Divorce & Break-up coach, and experienced divorce lawyers from Stowe Family Law who also feature in The Hug Directory..
Together we will show you ways to handle your emotions, take back your power, overcome fears, challenge your way of thinking and focus on moving on positively.
Workshops are open to everyone and are friendly, informal, safe and welcoming. You do not have to be a client at Stowe Family Law.
This meeting of the Bristol Break-up Club is free to attend, and will take place online