If you’ve already started to think about emerging from lockdown healthier and drinking less, The Hug Directory’s Olivia Parry of Eat To Be Slim has put these healthy snack ideas together.
This list is perfect for those evenings when you want a healthy snack in front of the TV!
- Peppers with guacamole
- Smooth peanut butter (Fuel at Asda) or Meridien cashew butter/almond butter in celery ‘channels’
- Cream cheese in celery channels
- Cottage cheese with ground flaxseeds and cinnamon
- Kale crisps – kale crisps very expensive though L
- Cucumber with vegan Mayo (Mayocado at Hunter and Gather) www.eatslim.co.uk/mayonnaise
- Tomatoes and mozzarella with Evoo (extra virgin olive oil)
- Chia pudding (recipe available)
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Marinated sundried tomatoes
- Dried coconut chips coconut chips
- Asparagus wrapped in Jamon Iberico / Palma Ham
Do we even know we are overweight?
Olivia Parry features in the Hug Directory – contact her for help and advice on how to Eat To Be Slim!
I help clients uncover often hidden blocks as to why they have been unable to lose weight in the past, and keep it off for good. It’s so much more than a diet and activity plan. It is delicious food that balances the blood sugar and mood. And, we work a lot on mindset and psychology (coaching).Olivia
The links in this blog go to an affiliate account where Olivia may make a tiny % income to help with her work.