What's the nicest d...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to The Hug Community

Where we matter.

To join our community, simply login to the forum using the menu above or 'register'. Create your account, sign in, then click a TOPIC to start a new thread / conversation.

Please always bear in mind our community guidelines before participating in any discussion.

What's the nicest dog to get?  

Superjayne
Topic starter  

I am seriously thinking about getting a dog. I want a breed which is kind of hypoallergenic and cute and likes a good walk all rolled into one. What's your favourite doggy guys and gals? My thinking is that I will HAVE to go out walking several times a day and I will have something to look after and love again.  Will make me so happy. HE didn't like pets. 

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Superjayne

Foxy liked
Topic Tags
AllieApril

I love anything which is a "doodle" like the labradoodle and there is the westiedoodle or westiepoo.. they are so cute and I don't think they have fine hair. More like a sheeps wool

ReplyQuote
Newlife
Double-Star Member

I love those doodle dogs too. My friend has one and its hypoallergenic which is fab. Did you decide on anything yet?

ReplyQuote
The Group Hug
Member Admin

Cockapoos are lovely warm friendly dogs. My friend has one and they seem to be great with kids although a little on the "bouncy" side. 

ReplyQuote
heyginger

I love labradors. They are super friendly and very trainable. Need lots of exercise though. 

ReplyQuote
LivingWithSadness

We have a beagleboxercolliestaffy cross. The most unique dog we've ever had. Spoilt rotten and really has his own personality. Great company and love walks

ReplyQuote
Share: