How do you feel abo...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to The Group Hug Forum

Ask questions, offer advice, help others and make new friends!

To join our community forum, simply login using the menu above or 'register' here. Create your account, sign in, then join in a conversation. click ADD TOPIC to start a new chat. Choose your own USER NAME when registering so you can post anonymously. Please always bear in mind our community guidelines before participating in any discussion.

How do you feel about your work?

(@moderator)
Reliable Friend

A recent survey found that 24% of British workers are unhappy with their jobs. What are your thoughts? Do you enjoy your job or do you think to enjoy a job is too far-fetched?

Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2021 4:23 pm
rosiesarahlyon
(@rosiesarahlyon)
Double-Star Contributor

I work in banking and i absolutely love my job! I work from home at the moment, i have the option to go into the office if i like but i dont feel the need right now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2021 12:19 pm
Founder Alison
(@founder-alison)
Apprentice Hugger

I love my job here at The Group Hug. I love seeing so many people connecting and feeling like I am helping people to get through tough times. For anyone on here who is not feeling so happy about their job, maybe it's time for change. You can search "career change" here at The Group Hug and find tips and advice from experts.. Wink  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2021 1:18 pm