Need help to plan f...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to The Group Hug Forum

Ask questions, offer advice, help others and make new friends!

To join our community forum, simply login using the menu above or 'register' here. Create your account, sign in, then join in a conversation. click ADD TOPIC to start a new chat. Choose your own USER NAME when registering so you can post anonymously. Please always bear in mind our community guidelines before participating in any discussion.

Need help to plan first date

cary121
(@cary121)

Sharing is always caring. I wish if people can help me with some good ideas for the first date and some tips on things to avoid on the first date. Though I can get all bla bla information from Google but personal experiences are always good to listen to.

Hope to get a lot of tips and tricks for the perfect first date in the comment section

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2021 10:48 am
henrylmosley
(@henrylmosley)

Hi, I would like to share my experience. I'm a bit "older", so I've had my share of embarrassments in my life.

The main rule before a date, if a girl already annoys you from the first words, you should not mislead her and give her too much hope. It might be nothing for you, but girls are usually very vulnerable, and if you don't want to restore the car after scratching a disgruntled woman later, you better stick to this rule.

The second tip is of course to be yourself. If I said be honest with a woman before, now be honest with yourself. If you pretend to be "macho" on the first date, imagine how disappointed your couple will be when the real reality comes out.

Another note about the venue. Consult with your soulmate before choosing one. You might be crazy about roller-skating but think it's too easy, and your soulmate will turn out to have the same preference, but you'll find out sitting in a boring restaurant.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2021 8:54 am
kobayashi
(@kobayashi)
Apprentice Hugger

first date can be good

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/12/2021 3:18 pm
Sjackson3289
(@sjackson3289)
Apprentice Hugger

If you are looking for a professional assignment help provider in the USA? Don’t worry there are many college homework help providers available online. But Here I would suggest you go with TopAssignmentExperts for the best academic assignment writing services. This website also provides you with Financial Accounting Homework Help so that you can improve your finance and accounting subject grades.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2022 6:34 am