What new thing have...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to The Group Hug Forum

Ask questions, offer advice, help others and make new friends!

To join our community forum, simply login using the menu above or 'register' here. Create your account, sign in, then join in a conversation. click ADD TOPIC to start a new chat. Choose your own USER NAME when registering so you can post anonymously. Please always bear in mind our community guidelines before participating in any discussion.

What new thing have you tried this week?

(@moderator)
Reliable Friend

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try! What new thing have you tried this week? Or if you haven't, what is something you want to try?

Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2021 6:14 pm
KyleB67
(@kyleb67)
Double-Star Contributor

I've tried to start being a more caring friend, I sometimes can get too focused in on my own life and don't give close friends any attention. I've began to make a bit more free time to see them... and catch up with them, after not seeing them for awhile. What makes it worth it is that I can tell they appreciate the effort and it's nice to be social after focusing on just work for so long.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2021 6:24 pm
Mum_jen
(@mum_jen)
Apprentice Hugger

@kyleb67 Wish my friends could be this appreciative of the effort I put into our friendships, but oh well. I've recently began trying to learn yoga after years of thinking I'm too old for it. It's hard work but it has really managed to relax me... which I definitely needed after all the stress of summer holidays!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2021 6:29 pm
Gettingthere
(@gettingthere)
Apprentice Hugger

@moderator I tried making the cheesecake in the Founders area - it was so easy and my friends who came over at the weekend said it was delish! It literally took twenty minutes but looked and tasted like I had been cooking for hours! 🤣 🤣 

@mum_jen it Yoga sounds like a much healthier option than munching on cheesecakes. Have you been somewhere nice on holidays? I know what you mean about stress. The kids at home 24/7 is difficult and especially in this constant rain. I was jealous seeing photos of friends on holidays but in this weather I am starting to think that staying home was not such a bad idea. The prices of cottages in this country have increased so much, I just couldn't afford to go away so have been feeling bad for the children 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2021 3:56 pm
rosiesarahlyon
(@rosiesarahlyon)
Double-Star Contributor

@gettingthere oooo i love cheesecake!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2021 7:32 am
rosiesarahlyon
(@rosiesarahlyon)
Double-Star Contributor

What i tried this week - i have anxiety (agoraphobia and OCD) so i tried walking down the road on my own and i did it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2021 7:33 am
felicityflick
(@felicityflick)
Double-Star Contributor

@rosiesarahlyon how did you get on? That is a really brave move! Well done! 

This post was modified 6 months ago by felicityflick
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2021 11:52 am
rosiesarahlyon
(@rosiesarahlyon)
Double-Star Contributor

@felicityflick thank you so much! i got on okay thank you, i think i could do it again Smile

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2021 8:27 am
Darui
(@darui)
Apprentice Hugger

Dating online

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2021 5:53 pm
kobayashi
(@kobayashi)
Apprentice Hugger

agree dating online can be fun stuff for me. To start your journey on online dating, you only need a mobile device and an internet connection. You’ll either download the application or register on their website. For example, what is olive app you can choose for making dating online matches and chatting. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2021 7:55 am
iamrmishra
(@iamrmishra)

I tried bike writing this week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2021 6:07 pm
Henry17
(@henry17)

There are many plans for the future. This new week I will continue with more work and efforts. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2022 7:48 am
Darui
(@darui)
Apprentice Hugger

Watch new movies. People go for torrenting to get most of the things which they may not find in online otherwise. The torrent sites have a wide collection of many things to attract the user for download. I used to work with
the pirate bay torrent system. I used it for download music and movies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2022 8:12 pm