Grainne Fahy – BLM Law
- I practice in all aspects of private family law, including divorce, financial remedies, private children matters, financial provision for children, domestic abuse, trust of land matters, cohabitation agreements, separation agreements, nuptial agreements and enforcement of consent orders.
- My specialisms and focus to date have been on matrimonial and non-matrimonial finances and applications to permanently relocate abroad with children.
- My clients are high net worth individuals with wealth in the region of £4-£60 million. They range from heads of international corporations and British nobility to silver separators and business professionals.
- My cases always have an international element, including overseas assets, pensions, employment and clients/opponents who live abroad.
- I have a strong reliable network of independent financial advisors, wealth managers, pension experts, forensic accountants, tax experts and lawyers in multiple jurisdictions.
- I frequently write blogs and articles on topical family law matters, including Today’s Family Lawyer, Downtown in Business, and Parent Time.
- I am a partner and head of family law in London and the South East.
- I have practised family law exclusively since 2005.
- I was an equity partner in a London law firm before joining BLM.
- I am a fellow of the prestigious International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL), a worldwide association of family lawyers who are recognised by their peers as the most experienced and skilled family law specialists in their respective countries.
- I am accredited with Resolution, with specialisms in complex financial remedies and private children law.
- I will be a Resolution-qualified mediator by the end of 2021.