Return to Directory
- I am an award winning Associate in BLM’s family law team based in London.
- I practice in all aspects of private family law, with much of my experience being complex, international and high stakes. This includes divorce, financial remedies on divorce, children disputes, applications to relocate abroad with children, wealth protection agreements, property disputes between cohabiting couples and domestic violence.
- I specialise in the division of finances on divorce, with wealth in the region of £4-£60 million, including assets located in multiple jurisdictions, overseas pensions and complex income and bonus structures.
- I also specialise in drafting cohabitation agreements and pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, including advising clients when they or their partner live in another jurisdiction; to date, I have advised clients with a connection to Lithuania, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Poland, France and Greece.
- My clients range from young adults wishing to get married to successful business professionals, stay at home mothers and ‘silver separators’ of 70+ looking to divorce.
- I am described in the Legal 500 2020 as a 'key lawyer'.