Milton Keynes is a large town in Buckinghamshire about 50 miles north-west of London and according to new research it has been listed as the fifth safest city to live in the UK. It is easily accessible via the M1 Motoway and has great shopping!
During the 1960s, the Government decided to create new towns to ease housing congestion in London – Milton Keynes is one such new town and takes its name from a village within the designated area that was developed. Milton Keynes is the largest town in Buckinghamshire.
- Gulliver’s Lane Theme Park Resort – family-run theme park with attractions, rides and shows for children aged between 2 to 13, such as the Runaway Train in Discovery Bay and the Jungle River ride, as well as rides and play areas ideal for toddlers. Livingstone Drive, Milton Keynes, MK15 0DT
- Bletchley Park – previously a Victorian estate, this was the home of World War 2 codebreaking. You can visit the museum to find out the role that the codebreakers played, there are family trails, an outdoor playground, exhibitions, café. The Mansion, Bletchley Park, Sherwood Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB.
- National Museum of Computing – the museum is dedicated to collecting and restoring historic computer systems and is home to the world’s largest collection dating from the 1940s. Block H, Bletchley Park, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB.
- Caldecotte Lake – there’s a windmill, miniature railway, children’s play area, trim trail, ping pong table, gym equipment. Bletcham Way, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8HP
- Emberton Country Park – 200-acre park with lakes, trails, play areas. Olney Road, Emberton, Olney, Milton Keynes, MK46 5FJ.
Ladies, have you ever thought about why finances may not be your thing?
Three great options for a family/divorce solicitor in Milton Keynes are:
- Fullers Family Law Practice – Exchange House, 494, Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 2EA
- Family Law Group (multiple locations nationwide) – 1 Sovereign Court, 204 Upper Fifth Street, Milton Keynes, MK9 2HR
- Rainscourt Family Law Solicitors – Luminous House, 300 S Row, Milton Keynes MK9 2FR
Do you need a family solicitor in Buckinghamshire?
Within the county of Buckinghamshire, the go to law firm has to be K J Smith Solicitors where Bernadett Noble is an Associate Solicitor and Family Mediator at the firms Beaconsfield office. As a member of Resolution, she helps clients resolve family disputes in a firm but non-confrontational way.
Are you struggling with bereavement?
The Group hug loves Caron Kipping, Divorce Coach specialising in Domestic Abuse Recovery – very important work. “Having struggled alone through my own abusive relationship and divorce I wanted to help others in similar situations. I trained as an IDVA (Independent Domestic Violence Advocate) and spent the last 12 years supporting victims of domestic abuse. I realised that there were still a lot of people struggling alone, getting the wrong advice and feeling overwhelmed by their situation – so here I am!”
Get your finances sorted
When you are going through a life-changing situation such as separation or bereavement, it is very easy to put your finances on the back-burner as issues which need attention. Check out the Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Directory to find a financial adviser or planner to get you back on track. Samantha Bradford of Simplicity Financial Planning can help you to find the future you deserve.
The importance of exercise and your mental health and wellbeing
Sarah Burns provides a holistic approach to looking and feeling rejuvenated even through the toughest times. She is a highly experienced aesthetics practitioner and a specialist orthodontist with over 15 years of experience in facial aesthetic treatments and over 30 years of specialist practice treating smiles.
Get a wealth of support in Milton Keynes just take a look in the Buckinghamshire Hug Directory