Principal Family Solicitor (also recommended by name in the Legal 500) Vienna Kang Advocates (Birmingham, West Midlands)
Ash specialises in the following areas:
- Divorce, Separation and Nullity
- Judicial Separation
- Financial claims arising from divorce
- Pension Sharing in divorce
- Financial provision for children - Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 claims
- Variation and setting aside of financial orders
- Legal Separation and Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Domestic Violence and emergency protection in domestic abuse situations
- Children Law - residence, contact disputes, change of name issues and relocation cases
Ash's expertise enables her to listen sympathetically and without judgement to understand your problems and the issues in your case.
She can help you through your divorce journey, setting out all your options, providing clear, straightforward and sensible advice to enable you to make the best decisions for your future and for the needs of your children.
She is discreet, committed and works hard to ensure her clients achieve a five star service and a fair outcome in the circumstances of their case.
She adopts a firm and non-confrontational approach to the resolution of family matters to minimise conflict and costs.