What is the worst b...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to The Group Hug Forum

Ask questions, offer advice, help others and make new friends!

To join our community forum, simply login using the menu above or 'register' here. Create your account, sign in, then join in a conversation. click ADD TOPIC to start a new chat. Choose your own USER NAME when registering so you can post anonymously. Please always bear in mind our community guidelines before participating in any discussion.

What is the worst betrayal you've experienced?

(@moderator)
Reliable Friend

A snake biting you can be a harsh pain, but it's even more painful when you had your back turned to that snake. The important next step is to get the venom out so that we don't stay poisoned, and can move on with our lives. So today share your betrayal and remove that venom, in order to move on without remaining poisoned.

Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2021 2:30 pm
KyleB67
(@kyleb67)
Double-Star Contributor

My ex-wife put us in serious debt with her online shopping in just over 5 months. She never told me about it even after asking her multiple times where she got things like new clothes etc. from. One day when clearing out the wardrobe, I found all the bills and couldn't believe what I was reading and that she wouldn't tell me after all this time.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 3:12 pm
(@moderator)
Reliable Friend

@kyleb67 We're sorry to hear that, having something important kept from you can lead to serious trust issues especially in a marriage. We're glad you've shared this with us and been able to air out a past grievance. Airing all that out is the first step to moving on so you don't let that affect your trust in future relationships, we must not let a sour past affect a bright future.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2021 8:31 pm
jefferson
(@jefferson)
Apprentice Hugger

Sometimes our close friends and relatives are doing such action or behaviour. That will make us more painful. I also face such betrayal in my life. That is an worst experience in my life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2022 12:48 pm
(@0001)

betrayal,, yes, thank you for this 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2022 6:01 am