At Bennett Oakley Solicitors we understand that marital and relationship breakdown can cause a great deal of stress and anxiety for the individuals involved and has an impact on any child as well.
We believe in setting and managing expectations from the outset and providing you with clear and relatable advice. We value the reality that each case is different, tailor advice to the specifics and make sure that you are informed about all the available options before making decisions about what best fits your situation.
We are members of Resolution meaning we promote an honest, constructive and objective approach to family law issues.
Areas of expertise include:
- divorce and civil partnership dissolution,
- financial matters associated with divorce and civil partnership dissolution,
- financial Consent Orders, financial remedy proceedings, support through mediation, unmarried family breakdown including property disputes,
- issues arising under the Children Act 1989 including Child Arrangement Orders, prohibited steps and specific issue orders,
- domestic abuse including non-molestation and occupation orders,
- Cohabitation Agreements,
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements.